It is literally not winter without hot chocolate... right? well here is a healthier option not packed with all that sugar, but still delicious enough to sip by a fire in your coziest pajamas singing Christmas carols or watching Christmas Vacation with the family.
- 8 ounces of hot (not boiling) water or coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder (I use this one)
- 1 tablespoon gelatin powder
- 1 teaspoon maca powder (optional)
- ½ teaspoon turmeric powder (optional)
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon powder (optional)
- 1 tablespoon of butter or coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon of maple syrup or honey (optional) OR stevia drops to taste (I like this one)
- ½ tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in blender and blend to combine.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
Recipe from: Wellness mama