For those days when you're really feeling like some hot wings and beer, but you're not so ready to give up on your diet... I have the solution!
Cauliflower wings!!!! These decadent little florets have just the right amount of crunch and kick to make you feel like you at the local pub eating boneless wings!
Dip them in your healthy blue cheese dressing, and WAH LAH! Bring it on football season... we got you!
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. crumbled blue cheese
- Nonstick cooking spray- I like coconut oil spray
- 6 cups cauliflower florets
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt (or himalayan salt)
- 1/2 cup hot pepper sauce
- 1/3 cup rice vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 2 tsp. ground chili powder
- 1/4 tsp. ground paprika
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine yogurt and cheese in a small bowl, mix well and refrigerate until needed.
- Lightly coat large baking sheet with spray.
- Place cauliflower florets on baking sheet. Coat cauliflower lightly with spray. Season evenly with 1/4 tsp salt.
- Bake for 20 min, or until tender crisp.
- While cauliflower is cooking, combine hot sauce, rice vinegar, and cornstarch in medium saucepan; whisk until cornstarch dissolves.
- Add chili powder, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, maple syrup, and remaining 1/4 tsp salt; whisk to blend.
- Heat hot sauce mixture over medium heat; cook, stirring frequently, for 10 min, or until thickened. Set aside.
- Pour hot sauce mixture over baked cauliflower (on the baking sheet); mix well.
- Return cauliflower to oven. Bake for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot with sauce.