Another household favorite.... PIZZA! Now I dont know what goes on in your house, but in my house pizza is a staple food item. My husband and I both love pizza, and after a long day and work it is wayyyy to easy to just order a pizza right. Well this option is so much better.
It doesn't take long at all and it's 10000 times better than that greasy ol' thing from down the road!
- 1 package flatbread
- 1 Cup fresh spinach
- 1-2 roma tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 package pepperoni (I use turkey pepperoni)
- 1/2 Cup Shredded cheese mix, or mozzarella
- 1 jar pizza sauce
- Preheat oven (according to flatbread).
- Spread a thin layer of pizza sauce on flatbread.
- Add layer of tomatoes, spinach and pepperoni.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Place directly on middle oven rack and cook until done.