I was craving something different (and I am an impulse buyer) so I grabbed the package of Crab meat on the shelf with no idea what I was going to do with it.
I had an unopened Vegetti in the cabinet so I grabbed a couple cucumbers to give it a shot. What came from this mixture was amazing!
So don't let another cucumber get lost in that crisper (I have lost a many veggie in that thing!).
- 2 Cucumbers
- Rice vinegar, to taste
- 8 oz cooked lump crab meat
- 2 Tbsp Mayo (or Greek Yogurt)
- 2 Tsp Sriracha chili sauce, plus extra to taste
- 1-2 Tsp chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp panko breadcrumbs
- A pinch of salt
- Can also top with avocado
- Peel the cucumbers.
- Use a slicer or Vegetti to make the veggie into refreshing noodles
- Drizzle noodles with rice vinegar to your liking, or emit step if you don't like vinegar.
- Shred the crab with fork or fingers. You can also leave in in chunks as seen in pic.
- Combine the crab with sriracha and mayo and set atop the noodles.
- Garnish with breadcrumbs, chia seeds and avocado.