Here is another super easy meal for any night of the week.
- 1 Lb Lean Ground Turkey
- Black beans (16 oz can)
- 1 Tsp Cumin
- 1 Tsp Chili Powder
- 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 3-4 Bell Peppers (any color works)
- 1/2 White Onion
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- In a pan add ground turkey, onion and spices, cook until turkey is browned
- Cook quinoa according to directions (I used 3/4 cup quinoa in this recipe)
- While those are cooking, clean and cut your bell peppers in half. Remove seeds.
- Rinse black beans and add them to cooked turkey, then add cooked quinoa and mix ingredients together.
- Add 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- Spoon mixture into bell pepper halves, and place them in an oven safe dish.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and bake for 15-20 min.