5 EASY WORKOUTS TO DO WITH YOUR BABY!
For the moms who don't feel like they have the time to work out, or those that might feel guilty leaving the baby to workout. You don't have to! Here are 5 easy exercises to do with your baby!
- Start with a warm up. 5-10 min of stretching or a short walk.
- Do each exercise for 30 sec with a 15 sec break between.
- Repeat the rounds depending on time and fitness level.
1. STEP UP- Find a stable park bench/stair or step. Hold your child around your waist, step up and down leading with the same foot.
2. LATERAL LUNGE- Hold child around waist or facing outward. Lunge from side to side.
3. SQUAT PRESS- Hold your child securely under their armpits. Squat down and then press your child upwards as you come up to standing and straighten arms. (This is his favorite!)
4. SQUAT- Same as previous, just no press.
5. PUSH UP- lay your child down and give them a smooch with every push up!