Spaghetti Squash and Turkey
Spaghetti squash is fairly new in my world (like maybe the last 3 years), but it is so amazing! It's healthy and yummy, and you can do so much with it!
We are a squash family, my husband and I would have squash every meal, and sometimes we do when the garden is poppin! haha Although we have not tried to harvest our own spaghetti squash just yet.
It's just a few simple ingredients, and WaLa!
- 1 Spaghetti Squash
- 1 Lb Lean Ground Turkey Meat
- 2 tsp Coconut oil
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1 Tsp Basil
- Salt and Pepper
- Marinara Sauce
- Mozzarella cheese
- Red Peppers (optional)
- Cut Squash in half lengthwise
- Sprinkle inside of both halves with a tsp coconut oil
- Salt and pepper squash and bake at 400 for 40 min or until squash is soft
- While the squash is baking, Brown turkey meat. Add Cumin, basil, salt and pepper.
- When squash is done fork it out of the Rhine and top with turkey meat, marinara and cheese to taste!
- If you like a little spice, add some red pepper flakes on top.