A meal surely to please the Family!
My Husband is a Farmer/Rancher, so he likes his red meat! I on the other hand have been a semi- vegetarian for 20 years! By semi-vegitarian I really mean non-mammaltarian..... I don't eat mammals! So I consume my fair share of the healthy lean meats.
Long story short my husband is not on the heath wagon, so sometimes he fusses about all the healthy food I cook! I am used to cooking two meats, because i will not deprive my husband of his red meat, and we proudly support the cattle industry!
But this meal, was a crowd pleaser! He even said "This taste too good to be healthy!" haha
So here you have it.
P.S. I may have got excited and went a little over board on the Honey Dijon, but it was so worth it!
- 3 Boneless Skinless chicken Breast
- 1 Bag of Brown Rice
- 1 Large Container of Mushrooms
- Honey Dijon Dressing
- Salt and Pepper
- Boil the rice in the bag
- Saute the mushrooms in Olive oil or Coconut oil until soft
- When rice is cooked place on the bottom of the dish and layer uncooked chicken on top
- Salt and Pepper chicken to taste
- Layer Mushrooms on top of chicken and pour desired amount of Dijon on top
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 min until Chicken is cooked thoroughly
- Let cool and enjoy!
I served ours with some fresh steamed broccoli.
As you can see this is super easy and super delicious!